Hello Josh,

In terms of AdWords accounts vs. AdWords Express accounts, that distinction
only exists for the user interface. You can create AdWords Express objects
in an AdWords account, and vice versa. However, AdWords Express campaigns
cannot be *managed* via the AdWords API, but they do appear in reports.
- Yes, I got your point.

When you ran the *GetAccountHierarchy* example, did you make sure that you
called *SetClientCustomerId* on the *$user* object, passing the *manager*
account?
If that doesn't resolve the problem, could you send me the client customer
ID of the manager account and the AdWords Express account so I can
investigate?
- Yes, I have passed same, but I also get that from v201607 onwards I can
only get those account data which has multiple Adwords Accounts and that is
not a MCC account.
Adwords has recently announced that user can have upto 5 Accounts that can
be managed.
Please see the post
here
https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/adwords-api/CKOP3Djj7Zs/8D7QlyT1AgAJ

So the issue is with this change made by adwords and not with the Express
account that I initially thought of.

Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ce0f05c2-5e4f-4624-8564-b285a6bef2ff%40googlegroups.com.