in the first scenerio i created the outh credentials from the same test
manager account , when i tried to execute  GetAccountHierarchy
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/v201609/AccountManagement/GetAccountHierarchy.php>
 example
i used the customer id which of my test manager account , it gave me
USER_PERMISSION_DENIED

for the second scenerio i rechecked the the credentials with my test
manager account , the oauth credentials are associated with the
testr...@gmail.com (same test manager account)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c1cbb3b1-c22c-4f31-a123-e6f6ec86f655%40googlegroups.com.