Well, I have no idea how Google predicts the budget for the present or
future, but you can derive similar information as follow:
Request a CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT, include your campaign (or filter on
it) and also ContentBudgetLostImpressionShare and
SearchBudgetLostImpressionShare. If either is above 2% your budget was too
low. Read the documentation to see what those fields really mean.

It's not exactly the information you're looking for. First you need to
request a period in the past (like yesterday or last seven days), where the
Recommended Daily Budget is about the present or future. Still you have
something.

Hope this helps.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4f18247b-5835-406d-b35a-c88b5781557b%40googlegroups.com.