Hi Ramz,

The code from your previous response shows how you are obtaining a *refresh
token*, but could you also share the code you're using to get an *access
token* (create a Credentials object) from the refresh token?

Also, to rule out issues with the client library or your *ads.properties* file,
you could issue the access token request via curl as follows:

curl --data "grant_type=refresh_token" \
     --data "refresh_token=*YOUR_REFRESH_TOKEN*" \
     --data "client_id=*YOUR_CLIENT_ID*" \
     --data "client_secret=*YOUR_CLIENT_SECRET*" \
     https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token

Obviously, you won't be using curl to get access tokens from your app :),
but this will at least tell us if the refresh token, client ID, and client
secret you're using are valid.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 4:41:47 PM UTC-5, P Ramz wrote:

> Hi Shwetha
>    We are using the Web app flow when we created the OAuth2 credentials.
> We used the Oauth2 Playground URL as the call back and I checked with the
> account configuration and the call back url does match
>
> Thanks
> Ramz
>
> On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 12:01:46 PM UTC-8, Shwetha Vastrad
> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ramz,
>>
>> This helps. Could you also let me know if you are using Installed app
>> flow or Web app flow when you created the OAuth2 credentials
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/authentication#generate_oauth2_credentials>
>>
>> along with the error message received?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6089486a-7ccb-4b25-9f0f-5c06c803650c%40googlegroups.com.
  • com.google.api.... Fatma Ben Hamza
    • Re: com.go... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: co... Fatma Ben Hamza
        • Re... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... P Ramz
            • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... P Ramz
                • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... P Ramz
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum