Hello Daphna,

Could you please send me (*reply privately to author*) the complete SOAP
request and response to better check the service you're calling? Based on
the code snippet above, there are 2 services you are calling, first is the
SharedCriterionService in which the selectable fields can be found here
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/selectorfields#v201609-SharedCriterionService>.

That said, it seems what you are selecting is the CampaignSharedSet
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201607/CampaignSharedSetService.CampaignSharedSet>,

not SharedCriterionService.

I would need to check the complete SOAP request and response to further
investigate if there are values being passed in the variable "*campaigns".*

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ebfe30aa-f65d-4e40-a6fe-ecf1632ecd10%40googlegroups.com.