Hi,

Thanks for sending over the example. While looking into this, I found that
one of my colleagues already asked this question, so I'm following up with
him. I'll send you an update as soon as I have more information.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 11:42:17 AM UTC-5, Mike-Indiana wrote:

> Private reply sent. Thank you Josh
>
> On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 9:06:46 AM UTC-5, Josh Radcliff (AdWords
> API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you pass along a campaign ID, date range, and domains where you are
>> seeing the discrepancy so I can investigate further?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Josh, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 10:51:33 PM UTC-5, Mike-Indiana wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello, this discrepancy seems to have existed for several years, I
>>> thought that I would post.
>>>
>>> Pulling AUTOMATIC_PLACEMENTS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT will yield non-www.
>>> domains in the report for 'Domain'. For example, google.com
>>>
>>> However when using valuetrack {placement} in ads, a click may yield
>>> either google.com or www.google.com. However in the reports, it will
>>> not return the www. version and assign the click data to the other.
>>>
>>> *In short*, it would be kind if the API placements report would reflect
>>> the same variable as valuetrack. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it an
>>> issue on my setup?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/00da6167-46bd-429d-806e-4629b266c035%40googlegroups.com.
  • Report from API d... Mike-Indiana
    • Re: Report f... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: Repo... Mike-Indiana
        • Re: ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Mike-Indiana
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Mike-Indiana
                • ... Mike-Indiana
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Mike-Indiana
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re: Report f... Mike-Indiana