Ok thanks, it sounds good!
However the possible values of the field campaignChangeStatus are the
strings FIELDS_UNCHANGED, FIELDS_CHANGED, NEW, and the latter indicates that
something
has changed, but not what/how.
Here
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201607/CustomerSyncService.ChangeStatus>
 it's
stated:
*'This entity was created during the time frame we're looking at. We will
not enumerate all of the individual changes to this entity and its
children. Instead it should be loaded from the appropriate service.'*
I've looked for this 'appropriate service' in the documentation, but I
can't find it. Can you give a link to the documentation and/or a code
example?
My objective still remains to catch the information 'status: paused
->enabled'.
Thank you again!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/fa5b2fc9-299c-4df2-a336-e267bf8ffbc2%40googlegroups.com.