Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
I looked into your sample, and it seemed the process was too complicated.
According to your suggestion, you must add 1 gender and then remove 1 age
range or the other way around in order to set for instance, Male 18-24(10,
503001).
Based on this process, if I want to target Male with 18-24 and 25-34(gender
id: 10/ ageRange: 503001, 503002), I have to repeat adding and removing
each targeting options several times. Am I getting this right?
Instead of repeating the process of adding and removing targeting options,
I want to create an ad group with specific demographic options selected AT
ONCE.
For example, I want to set ageRange id 503001, 503002 and gender id 10 for
adgroup at the same time.

If possible, can you give an example of setting Male, 18-24, 25-34? We
can’t find any samples we could refer to in this forum especially on
demographic targeting for creating campaigns.

Thanks!!

2017년 2월 16일 목요일 오전 3시 58분 2초 UTC+9, Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API
Team) 님의 말:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/91b52b5a-ff96-4382-b36a-b68682078480%40googlegroups.com.