Hi,

Just sent Sreelakshmi Sasidharan an example of http request that I ran 10
times - 4 times got access token and 6 times the invalid grant error.

This is a critical issue for us, so in case Sreelakshmi isn't available now
- please somebody check it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/25397cc4-ff07-485a-9c38-24b99dd9fc48%40googlegroups.com.