Hi,

I group operations of the same customer. The problem is that we manage
hundreds of customers and as far as I know I can't group their operations
in one job (because I can't specify multiple customers/credentials in the
session).

But the real problem is that there is a severe degradation during past
weeks. This logic runs for months and the problem began 2-3 weeks ago.

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 4:31:04 PM UTC+2, Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API
Team) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Batch jobs usually do not take a long time to complete when there are only
> a few operations in the request. However, fewer larger jobs are preferred
> over many smaller jobs and you might have faced intermittent delays when
> sending too many smaller jobs in a short interval of time. Could you please
> check if some of these operations can be grouped in a single job? If there
> are dependent operations, you can use temporary IDs to reference to the
> result of an ADD operation that precedes a given operation.
>
> Regards,
> Vishal, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d38fd4b8-f242-4aef-ac67-94a99d025a9e%40googlegroups.com.
  • BatchJob runtim... dima
    • Re: BatchJ... dima
      • Re: Ba... 'Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • Re... dima
          • ... 'Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... dima
              • ... 'Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... dima
                • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum