Hi,
the problem with CustomerExtensionSettingService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201702/CustomerExtensionSettingService>

that I can't find where customerId can be set ?
I need to set callout extension for specific customer and not for
all ManagedCustomers under the same Manager adwords user
Can you assist ?

code spinet with using of CustomerExtensionSettingService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201702/CustomerExtensionSettingService>
:

CustomerExtensionSetting customerExtensionSetting = new
CustomerExtensionSetting
                {
                    extensionType = FeedType.CALLOUT,
                    extensionSetting = new ExtensionSetting()
                    {
                        extensions = new ExtensionFeedItem[]
                        {
                            new CalloutFeedItem
                            {
                                calloutText = "account level callout feed",
                                feedType = FeedType.CALLOUT
                            }
                        }
                    }
                };

                CustomerExtensionSettingOperation customerOperation = new
CustomerExtensionSettingOperation()
                {
                    operand = customerExtensionSetting,
                    @operator = Operator.ADD,
                };

                CustomerExtensionSettingService
customerExtensionSettingService =

(CustomerExtensionSettingService)AdwordsUser.GetService(AdWordsService.v201702.CampaignExtensionSettingService);

                CustomerExtensionSettingReturnValue
customerExtensionSettingReturnValue =
customerExtensionSettingService.mutate(new[] { customerOperation });

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 11:11:49 PM UTC+2, Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords
API Team) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To create callout extensions at the account level, you'll need to use
> CustomerExtensionSettingService
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201702/CustomerExtensionSettingService>
> add CalloutFeedItem
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201702/CustomerExtensionSettingService.CalloutFeedItem>s.
>
> The code snippet provided here
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/extension-settings#callout_extensions>
>  shows
> how to add a CalloutFeedItem at the Campaign level using
> CampaignExtensionSettingService
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201702/CampaignExtensionSettingService>.
>
> You'll need to modify this to add a CalloutFeedItem the Customer level
> instead.
>
> Regards,
> Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/aa46fffb-f50c-4c12-b11f-90805e5b5b6e%40googlegroups.com.
  • Callout ... dima
    • Re:... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re:... Matthew Wawrin
      • ... dima
      • ... dima
        • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... dima
            • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... dima
                • ... 'Ivan Bautista' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... dima
                • ... radim . kleinpeter
                • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum