We've created a Google My Business location extension feed and we're
looking to filter which locations are synced by GMB location id but there
doesn't seem to be an attribute for that. Is this correct?

We're looking to restrict the locations that are used to ones that are
specified (e.g. IN [LOCATION_ID_1, LOCATION_ID_2, LOCATION_ID_3, etc]) and
only those locations would be used.

There seem to be two ways we could filter:
 1. Specify by address; but then the address couldn't change
 2. Specify with labels; but since our clients manage their own GMB
accounts we wouldn't be able to limit which labels are applied where

I'm leaning toward filtering by address and updating the matching function
if need be. Would this be the most appropriate way of achieving our goal?

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c93355a6-fea8-4843-84c9-c61e6dd3d9b5%40googlegroups.com.