I hadn't seen the notice for update, so that's something I guess I need to
work on.

The question is then, is there a way to get the customer information on the
owner of the access token with the new api?

I'll explain why I need it.  We don't and never have used an INI file.  We
pull data for many clients.  They log into our website and create what we
call a "remote identity"  which is basically a collection of  tokens for
various APIs (Google, Adwords, Facebook, Instagram) etc...

Part of the primary table for remote identities we store the remote api's
userId, and identifying name so when customer goes to use their remote
identity on one of our products they can easily select the right one and
then when they can choose what adwords "customer" they want to associate
with their order from that remote identity.  If we can't get access to this
data then it means our process which was written generically to accommodate
all oauth APIs now needs to be hacked for the special case of adwords.

Thanks,
James

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0a1edf19-46b9-42c2-8907-659080329e5f%40googlegroups.com.