Yes I meant PLACEHOLDER_FEED_ITEM_REPORT. Since the answer is yes for the
first question I have no worries for the fetching of stats!

Thank you very much :)!

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 12:57:54 PM UTC-4, Thanet Knack Praneenararat
(AdWords API Team) wrote:

> Hello Alex,
>
> You will still be able to fetch location extensions with feed item
> services.
>
>> how is the fetching of the stats of location extensions will be affected
>> after the migration, will it be the same behavior as before?
>
> I think you mean PLACEHOLDER_FEED_ITEM_REPORT?
> If so, you'll get the new feed ID and feed item ID so the stats will be
> the new ones.
>
> Hope this clarify. :-)
>
> Best,
> Thanet, AdWords API Team
>
> On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 12:53:15 AM UTC+9, Alexandre Ho-Latreille
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> following this discussion, once the locations are migrated, I know I
>> won't be able to manage those through the feed item service and will have
>> to create them with GMB. What I want to know is will I still be able to
>> fetch those location extensions with the feed item service and how is the
>> fetching of the stats of location extensions will be affected after the
>> migration, will it be the same behavior as before?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Alex
>>
>> On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 12:40:23 AM UTC-4, Thanet Knack
>> Praneenararat (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello BT, Chris,
>>>
>>> Sorry for my ambiguous words for question #2. Please see the corrected
>>> version of my answer below.

>>> In order for the locations to be published *in Google Search and Map*,
>>> they will have to be verified first. Please check this document
>>> <https://support.google.com/business/answer/3480862> for more details.
>>> *For ads themselves, unverified status doesn't prevent ads to use that
>>> location as its extension.*
>>> In other words, *yes*, the ads continue to run location extensions
>>> after migration.
>>>
>>> For question #1,

>>> The auto-migration will *always* create a new GMB account.
>>> Of course, this would result in duplicate locations in some cases, but
>>> that's fine.
>>> As mentioned above, unverified locations can be used as location
>>> extensions so this will not affect ads serving.
>>> (You can think about unverified locations as phone book entries--anyone
>>> can create the same address entry in his/her accounts)
>>>
>>> Chris, please let me know if the above still doesn't address your
>>> question. :-)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Thanet, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c6bbf123-4413-46a3-93a8-028b9d5673ff%40googlegroups.com.
  • Auto... BT
    • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... Chris Fehrmann
        • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Alexandre Ho-Latreille
            • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Alexandre Ho-Latreille
              • ... Gio Villanueva
                • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum