Hello Nadine,

After our discussion I was getting all the changes history rights
until this week.

One of my customerId has added new Adgroups and Ads and keywords within it,
but from customerSyncService I was not getting whole data.

Is anything changed recently? Or how could I retrive same.

Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e63b8b84-aaf9-4cf6-9d7b-ae46ee6b305c%40googlegroups.com.