Hi Christian,

If you click on the arrow under *Currency codes*, you should see the table
with all available currencies.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TSFo8LEsdMo/WYMdfdu3kJI/AAAAAAAAADw/CiOvzSTaWSEnYpTIkGeq9suAK3ml8XH4ACLcBGAs/s1600/currencies.png>
If you do not see that table, please let me know which language you have
selected in the bottom left corner of the page so I can investigate.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e3a5df45-0b72-4194-a416-6e38336acca7%40googlegroups.com.