Thank you!

For the record, I expect a field KeywordStatus. It's just like the id of
the keyword: in keyword reports it is called Id, but in this report
KeywordId. So KeywordStatus, representing the current status of the keyword
to which the search term was matched.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8fd3fdd1-63c6-4fd8-ab9f-c5c4b2d7910c%40googlegroups.com.