Greetings,

I am working on creating a process to extract performance data (
ADGROUP_PERFORMANCE_REPORT) from the AdWords API for all of our managed
accounts (several hundred). I have gotten the OAuth2 authentication
(manager account) working and can extract the list of our managed customers.

I will be looping through each of these managed customers and running a
report on each. I'm looking for away to change the context to the current
client account before running each report. Running in a Windows environment
with Python 3.6.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ccbfa4b4-dc7b-48ce-b0ea-fd5e9ca3a3f0%40googlegroups.com.