Thank you for your reply.
The campaign is removed now, but at the time of the call it was not, it was
actually made in a single process with one mutate job (for the feed) and
two batch jobs (one for campaign, adGroups, ads, keywords and when that one
was completed I made another one for the feed items matching them with the
real adGroups ids) as i thought that would solve the problem. The reason
why the campaign is removed now is because I made many tests, all with the
same input data, creating the same campaign over and over again.
The account these tests we're made is a test account but meanwhile i made a
couple of test on our live main account, with a bigger set of data,
unfortunately had the same results... Everything works great except for
adding the customizer feed items...
I have even rewritten my code dealing with the feed items operation, just
to be sure, its not too alienated from the code example here
I've already worked/dealt with feeds and feed items, in a previous version
of my tool, but on the old library. I had no problems then. I also checked
and rechecked everything, compared code and modified the operations, to no
Also find us on our blog and Google+:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"AdWords API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.