Greetings Nadine,
Thank you for your reply.

The campaign is removed now, but at the time of the call it was not, it was
actually made in a single process with one mutate job (for the feed) and
two batch jobs (one for campaign, adGroups, ads, keywords and when that one
was completed I made another one for the feed items matching them with the
real adGroups ids) as i thought that would solve the problem. The reason
why the campaign is removed now is because I made many tests, all with the
same input data, creating the same campaign over and over again.

The account these tests we're made is a test account but meanwhile i made a
couple of test on our live main account, with a bigger set of data,
unfortunately had the same results... Everything works great except for
adding the customizer feed items...

I have even rewritten my code dealing with the feed items operation, just
to be sure, its not too alienated from the code example here
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/v201705/AdvancedOperations/AddAdCustomizer.php>
.

I've already worked/dealt with feeds and feed items, in a previous version
of my tool, but on the old library. I had no problems then. I also checked
and rechecked everything, compared code and modified the operations, to no
avail.

Thank you,
Good Day!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/5b68eebe-a52f-43b1-ad39-83c03b0f181e%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: Batch Job ... Calin Ignat
    • Re: Batch... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: B... Calin Ignat
        • R... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Calin Ignat