Hello Christian,

I've taken a look into what's happening, and initially I don't see a root
cause. My team will dig further into it, and I'll get back to you when I
have the reason as to why these jobs are not successful.

Best,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 4:31:01 PM UTC-4, Christian wrote:

> Hi Shwetha,
>
> > If the submitted operations encounter an error during execution, the
> results in the downloadUrl
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/BatchJobService.BatchJob#downloadUrl>
>  should
> contain the list of processingErrors
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/BatchJobService.BatchJob#processingErrors>
>  on
> the batch job
>
> The problem here is that most of the cancelled jobs have no error
> information -- neither in the job status we get when polling the jobs nor
> in the result file pointed to by the download URL. If some of the
> operations executed, we see them in the result file but not executed
> operations are simply not referenced in the result file.
>
> > Could you retry the BatchJob request with fewer number of operations?
>
> For now we tried to reduce the total number of operations. I'll check if
> this improves the situation. After that we will have a try with smaller
> batch jobs.
>
> Best,
> Christian
>
> On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 5:19:37 PM UTC+2, Shwetha Vastrad
> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> BatchJobService automatically retries operations that fail due to
>> transient errors such as RateExceededError
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/common-errors#RateExceededError.RATE_EXCEEDED>.
>>
>> If the submitted operations encounter an error during execution, the
>> results in the downloadUrl
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/BatchJobService.BatchJob#downloadUrl>
>>  should
>> contain the list of processingErrors
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/BatchJobService.BatchJob#processingErrors>
>>  on
>> the batch job. I'll get in touch with the team to check why the BatchJobs
>> are getting cancelled. Could you retry the BatchJob request with fewer
>> number of operations?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b4e322d0-8294-4170-ba13-15183d306f71%40googlegroups.com.
  • Batch jobs sta... Christian
    • Re: Batch... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: B... Christian
        • R... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Christian