Hey There,

I am trying to upload in a single batchjobs a few ads *AND *apply Labels to
them. I figured using temporary ids is the best way to do that efficiently.
Before sending these operations, the labels have been created and the
operation lists contains all the ads first and then the Label operations.

However, everytime I run I get a "reason = "FILE_FORMAT_ERROR" error on the
Batch job. I tried running the two operations separately (creating the ads,
grabbing the ad id from the Interface, apply the Label) and it works fine.
That makes me think I am doing something wrong around the TEmporary ID.

I am using v201705, using python library,  and below are a couple of
operations I am trying to run (create ads  then apply label)

Thanks a lot for your help!

{

 'operand':

     {'ad':

         {'description': 'Drive The Car You Want For 30% Less Than Traditional
Rental Agencies!',
          'finalUrls': ['https://turo.com/search'],
          'headlinePart1': 'Rent The Perfect Car With Turo',
           'headlinePart2': 'Porsche Car Rental',
            'id': -2,
             'path1': 'Car-Rental',
              'path2': 'Porsche',