Hi,

I'm currently trying to use the reporting service to run Ad Group
Performance reports for a few of our accounts and retrieve some data; the
problem I'm having is this is working fine for our UK accounts so I can
download the report and read it as a stream no problems, when I try to do
this for our other European accounts (Within the same MCC) I'm having an
issue reading the stream as it's complaining about extra fields that I
don't have mapped in the record class, nor am I requesting anything
different.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? Would be great if I could speak
to someone from Google then I can give a bit more detail

Cheers

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/63706ae7-cc79-4690-868b-883bf6f394a5%40googlegroups.com.