Hello Yuval,

I just did a check to see if there is anything in the works, and I don't
currently see any plans to add UACs to these reports. I've put in a feature
request for these reports to include UACs. Please keep an eye on our blog
<http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/> for any updates. Thanks for
bringing this up!

Best,
Nadine, AdWords API Team