Hello Dino,

I did receive the SOAP logs for adding the Expanded Text ads. I had
responded to you privately. Could you check if you received my message? Based
on the SOAP logs, I'm not able to locate the AdGroupID used for the API
call. INVALID_ID error is noticed when the referencing ID is not associated
with the account specified in the clientCustomerId header. Could you
provide us the SOAP request and response logs for the AdGroupService.get()
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201708/AdGroupService#get>
 API
call, so we can take a look? You can respond via *Reply privately to author*
 option.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0324bb36-d360-4a2f-812a-cc0faa3ea5c8%40googlegroups.com.