Hi Shwetha,

just to clarify: The documentation at
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201708/FeedItemService.FeedItemAttributeValue

clearly says

*"Leave empty to clear an existing PRICE attribute value."*

when talking about the "moneyWithCurrencyValue" field.

So is the UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR a bug that is going to be fixed in
a later version, or is the documentation wrong? Also note that creating a
new FeedItem and deleting the old one would mean that its competitive
metrics are lost, so we'd much prefer to edit the existing one.

Thanks and best regards,
Dorian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1d1e0bf1-b64d-40d9-9ba9-2603ed2e976b%40googlegroups.com.