Thanks Vincent,

I will ask them to create separate user for that client and ask them to
provide Refreshtoken for that user.

And regarding code : There is no difference in the code which you shown to
me and which I given  above. If you see closely, I just created separate
method and put the code which you have shown to me inside. The only
difference is i have added two more methods i.e
withTokenUrlServer(dpTokenUrl).withRefreshToken(refreshToken) in the first
statement,That is required as per my requirement. Can you please check my
code again and let me know if you think any difference I am doing.

Can you please confirm below things.

1)Is it mandatory to have client id , client secret and Refreshtoken to
generate access token to connect to adwords APIs or is there any other way
to do that.
2)If I have client Id, client sect and developer token, Then can i connect
to any account if i have refresh token for that account. Should There be
any link between (client id , client secret and developer token) to the
refresh token of that account.

Thanks!
Hari.

Thanks!