Hi,
Sorry , I can not find previous post so I have to repost it.

I'm using php client library to copy keywords between ad groups.
I read all keywords in one group and clean id in each keyword before adding
to criterion operations.
It works fine except for some labeled keywords.
So I added some label operations before criterion operations to make those
label entities exist and without editing any code relate to upload batch
job.
but I received the BatchJobProcessingError.FILE_FORMAT_ERROR error.

I try to dump the serialized content to an xml file. It can be parsed by
chrome with no error. So, I supposed that the content is valid xml.
Then I try to upload only label operations and the same error.
So I dump the content to file(check the attachment I upload).
Please help to solve the issue.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b70bf3dc-99ef-4235-9204-6d420ba66a75%40googlegroups.com.