Hi,

I am afraid that the other stats (Average monthly searches, competition,
etc.) based on your screenshot are not available to other services except
the TargetingIdeaService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201710/TargetingIdeaService>
.

They are available as attribute types in the said service. For "Average
monthly searches", it is equivalent to SEARCH_VOLUME
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201710/TargetingIdeaService.AttributeType#SEARCH_VOLUME>
 attributeType.
For "Competition", the equivalent is COMPETITION
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201710/TargetingIdeaService.AttributeType#COMPETITION>,

and for "Suggested bid", the equivalent is AVERAGE_CPC
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201710/TargetingIdeaService.AttributeType#AVERAGE_CPC>.

Basically, the results based on your screenshot are supported in this
service.

For your search terms also, you just need to use a valid parameter. For
these three search terms in your screenshot, these are equivalent to
RelatedToQuerySearchParameter
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201710/TargetingIdeaService.RelatedToQuerySearchParameter>.

With this parameter and attribute types, you can achieve an API result same
as your UI result. You can also check this example
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/samples/java/optimization#get-keyword-ideas>
 (available
to other languages that we support) on how to do this.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/eaed143d-8f21-452f-a8f0-20317a8cbb49%40googlegroups.com.