Thank you Peter

I noticed my mistake that I set Predicates.CriteriaType on requeting api ,
but missing data was belonged to not appointed type.

I'm very sorry. and Thank you very mach.

2017年11月20日月曜日 18時04分24秒 UTC+9 Peter Oliquino:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4bca3f10-22e0-4afd-adda-a7e590a8cd86%40googlegroups.com.