Sorry for late reply ^^;

All problems were due to missed selector fields.

After 'Path1', 'Path2', 'PolicySummary' are included into setFields() like
below, the API works well!

$selector->setFields(['Id', 'Status', 'HeadlinePart1', 'HeadlinePart2',
'Description', 'Path1', 'Path2', 'PolicySummary']);

Thanks a lot !!!

2017년 11월 21일 화요일 오전 4시 22분 46초 UTC+9, Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API
Team) 님의 말:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f5dad65d-5de3-4611-91dc-757c11eaac07%40googlegroups.com.