Hello,

Are you trying to get the change history from the AdWords API or UI? If
you're using the AdWords UI to track the history of changes made in your
AdWords account, you can filter the changes based on date range, Campaigns,
ad group or user. The tracking through the UI is not limited and you will
be able to undo the changes within the last 30 days. You may refer to this
guide <https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454137> for more
information. If you're concern is specific to viewing the changes in the
UI, I'd suggest that you post your concern on Advertiser's community forum
<https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords#>
.

If you're using the AdWords API to track the change history, you can use
the CustomerSyncService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201708/CustomerSyncService>
. Using this service, you will be able to retrieve the changed entities for
a customer account based on the given date range as long as it is within
the last 90 days. This service returns the information about the objects
changed at each level. You could perform the CustomerSyncService.get()
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201708/CustomerSyncService#get>
 which returns all the changed entities in a customer account. Please refer
to the code sample in Java
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/samples/java/account-management#get-all-account-changes-during-the-past-24-hours>
 here. The samples in other languages can be found here
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/clientlibraries>.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/76f61391-dc8c-4562-9e09-ac43d865b98a%40googlegroups.com.