Hi,

The reason that error is being thrown is that the underlying data in (at
least) one particular feed item is invalid. Specifically, the string value
for attribute ID 3 in feed ID 23642780/feed item ID 957498860 contains
unicode character 031. If you update that feed item through the UI or the
AdWords API so it contains valid characters, you should be all set.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 12:52:29 PM UTC-5, Caihua Du wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> I haven sent you the SOAP requestID privately, can you please take a look?
> We have two new instance of this failure again today. Thank you very much!
>
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:52:07 AM UTC-8, Vincent Racaza
> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hi Caihua,
>>
>> Could you provide the SOAP request and response logs instead with the
>> clientCustomerId so I can investigate further? To get all the success and
>> failed SOAP request and response, you can change all the INFO
>> <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib/blob/master/examples/adwords_axis/src/main/resources/log4j.properties#L31>
>>  level
>> to DEBUG in the log4j.properties
>> <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib/blob/master/examples/adwords_axis/src/main/resources/log4j.properties>
>>  file
>> (in Java). If you are using other client libraries, you can also do the
>> same in their log property file. Please use the *Reply privately to
>> author* option when replying.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Vincent
>> AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c095c7f6-0e5e-4b12-ae6e-beb1c121c23e%40googlegroups.com.
  • FeedItem service... Caihua Du
    • Re: FeedIte... Caihua Du
      • Re: Fee... 'Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • Re:... Caihua Du
          • ... Caihua Du
            • ... 'Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Caihua Du
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum