Hello,

You could use Parallel report download that allows users to generate
reports for all the accounts under an MCC in multiple parallel threads.
This report should be run against an AdWords manager account. All you have
to do is specify the manager account customer ID as clientCustomer ID in
the adsapi_php.ini file. This will retrieve all the accounts that are in
the hierarchy and generate the report stats. You could refer to the
Parallel report download code sample in PHP here
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/samples/php/reporting#parallel-report-download>
.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team