Hello,

Upload operation will be counted similar to the Mutate operation. In this
case, uploading three images will be counted as three operations towards
the daily limit. You can also verify this through the operations request
header
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/call-structure#response_headers>
 in
the SOAP logs which indicates the number of operations performed in this
request. You can also take a look at our rate sheet guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/ratesheet#api-operations> for
more information.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team