Hello,

I've been messing around with the AdGroupBidModifierService and wanted a
simple way to add or modify device ids.

As stated in
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201702/AdGroupBidModifierService.AdGroupBidModifierOperation
If you try to ADD a criterion that already exists, it will be treated as a
SET operation on the existing criterion.

So I went about using the ADD command and tested it against an adgroup w
criterion and w/o criterion.

When I try this in an adgroup that already has an existing criterion that I
would like to modify I get BID_MODIFIER_ALREADY_EXISTS type error.

Am I doing something wrong or is this an API bug?

Currently using v201702, not the most recent release but the release notes
for newer versions do not indicate a change that would solve the above.

Thanks in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b4f59692-5719-4cd6-8ef2-0151b71116e8%40googlegroups.com.