I'm running a large Adwords account. The plan right now is to shift
everything to run entirely on Python, including adding keywords and
negative keywords, adding new text/display ads, doing bid adjustments,
managing Shopping campaigns, checking A/B test results, and all kinds of
reporting.

My background is in data analysis, not software development. I've done
object-oriented stuff with Java back in school, but I always prefer Pandas
when it comes to working with multiple reports and datasets. Way less code,
faster, and much less work when you bring code from Bing to Google and
vice-verse.

The question is: are there any downsides with not using object-oriented
programming when working with Adwords API, that I haven't thought of?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e7288321-38ff-4acb-b489-56306f702a7b%40googlegroups.com.