Hi Diego,

I believe my colleague had already gotten in touch with you on a separate
private thread. This being said, if you have any further clarifications
regarding the issue, you may just continue your discussion from there.

Additionally, I had removed the attached logs as it contained sensitive
information related to your account. I would recommend that you review our
forum
posting guidelines
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/adwords-api/bBdNvBqDx1I/YA6Sz4pZXkEJ> as
well in order to avoid exposing delicate information into this public
forum. I hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team