Hello Nadine,

thanks for your effort and your solution!

I already created and deleted product partitions in past, but I never had
these problems before. I never recognized that the order in the request was
relevant, I always thought it's sufficent to keep a consistent state after
a request.

Therefore my question: was something changed on product partition's server
side or have I just been lucky by not running into these problems so far?
(I changed my task collector from List to Set so it's absolutely possible,
that request's  operation order changed)

Regards,

Christian

Am Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018 16:03:35 UTC+1 schrieb Nadine Sundquist
(AdWords API Team):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6cc68e6a-bd1f-4835-ab26-b2beea4b6c02%40googlegroups.com.