Hi Vincent,

i confirm that at the time of the test were no other requests. Yes i need
to wait more than 30 Seconds. We are getting Response on 3 or more
attempt.

Am Freitag, 9. Februar 2018 10:14:04 UTC+1 schrieb Vincent Racaza (AdWords
API Team):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ad2abdb6-7056-46e2-ad44-2457d7a5051a%40googlegroups.com.