Hello everybody!

I have a task to collect the information about adwords conversions errors
at the tracking download page. What i need to get is list of al files with
errors that they have. The problem is that i don`t understand what I am
looking for. I mean that it is not clear for me what it is, a report or
what? Wich methods should i use and what are the items that i shuold pull
from there? I try to use python library and the auth is already working, i
can use the samples, but no luck with these conversion errors tha are on
screenshot attached. Thank you all in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/67594f55-7d7e-4646-80b0-3d774e357430%40googlegroups.com.