Hello,

We usually recommend that you wait 6 hours after creating the
UploadConversion before uploading new conversions. When a conversion for
the same google click ID, conversion name and conversion time is uploaded
multiple times, the first one results in a conversion being recorded. The
duplicates are ignored and reported as successes, to indicate that a
conversion for this combination has already been recorded. Let me know if
you have any other questions.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4ab7d071-b40c-4823-8dc8-338d728eae63%40googlegroups.com.