Hi Ketaki,

I tried to recreate your issue, but through the UI, I was able to add only
3 segments. However, each time I added a segment, 'Network (with search
partners)' did show up as one of the items in the dropdown list. To
troubleshoot further, could you send across a screenshot of the UI, when
you get the error message? Also, since this issue pertains to the UI, I
would also suggest you to post your question on the advertiser community
forum
<https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords#>
so
that the product experts there will be able to provide their comments.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/19abeac8-c329-46cd-9945-4d0962654d46%40googlegroups.com.