Hi Jay,

The error AuthenticationError.CUSTOMER_NOT_FOUND
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/common-errors#AuthenticationError.CUSTOMER_NOT_FOUND>
 means
that you are trying to access an account that was just created with
ManagedCustomerService before the account is established in the backend. I
suggest that you try to wait an initial of five minutes after the account
is created before issuing requests against it. If the issue persist or if
these accounts in question were already existing even before, please
provide the complete SOAP request and response logs so that I could further
investigate this and reply using *Reply privately to author*.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/39173e13-f442-4847-9241-7e8ca7fe75d3%40googlegroups.com.