Hi,
We implemented user list add and edit operations in our application.
We are trying to test our code and facing unexpected behavior in AdWords
UI.  We are not sure if our code works as expected.

Our test account id is 4167529180.
ADD GOOGLE ACCOUNT
SIGN OUT

We created a new user list and added 18 members (emails only) to the user
list  (user list id: 545387847) using MutateMembersOperation, ADD operator.
After 24 hours the size of the user list (Gmail, Search Network) was
displayed in UI as 4.
Then we deleted all emails using this operation:

        MutateMembersOperation mutateMembersOperation = new
MutateMembersOperation();
        MutateMembersOperand operand = new MutateMembersOperand();
        operand.setUserListId(userListId);
        operand.setRemoveAll(true);
        mutateMembersOperation.setOperand(operand);
        mutateMembersOperation.setOperator(Operator.REMOVE);

Then we uploaded 3 new emails, we are now expecting the size to be between
0 and 3, but the size of the user list still appears as 4 after a few days.
Can you please check why it still appears as 4?

Thanks

--
This e-mail, as well as any attached document, may contain material which
is confidential and privileged and may include trademark, copyright and

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/86df6403-f993-42d7-ba5d-69940752c4f8%40googlegroups.com.