Try the same report with IncludeZeroImpressions=true

Without that clause you only get campaigns that had at least one impression
in the period. But you have a test accounts, which do not run and therefore
cannot get any impressions. IncludeZeroImpressions is intended for
so-called structure reports, but they should work in your case too.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/118fcc74-7950-4e20-b19f-47feee202f19%40googlegroups.com.