Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the info. Currently we use common GMB account for multiple
adwords accounts having different email ids. So we were following step 4 in
location extensions"
According to your suggestion (blog post link) below, it looks like we
should now pass the adwords scope and adwords api email id in feed service
oAuthInfo object. As I mentioned earlier, we have different adwords email
id for each adwords api user and different email id for GMB. If we follow
your suggestion we will have to add each adwords api user to GMB as manager
and also set adwords api user mail id which is extra work of keeping mail
ids of all adwords api user.

Currently we had created just one GMB manager user in GMB and its mail
id,GMB scope and GMB Oauth was enough to create customer feeds in adwords
by passing these info in oAuthInfo and email.

As below blog post suggest that the GMB scope is sunsetting and so we
cannot use the our current approach, Is there any better way of handling
our use case where we have multiple adwords api users using same GMB
account ??  Any info on handling this scenario would be great.