You could deny access for that particular user.
Or change access to Read-Only.

If you don't want to do that, because that same email address is used by an
actual user and/or other software, but you do happen to know it's password
and it's Two Factor Authentication:

   1. Go to https://accounts.google.com, log in as that particular user.
   2. Go to Sign-in and Security > Apps with account access > Managed Apps
   > Third-party apps
   3. Find and click the harmful app, then click Remove Access.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ed17c07e-dbb8-42dd-bfd2-3ea48dfa2c8d%40googlegroups.com.