I am using OAuth2 credentials, and I already did all the process for
getting the clientId and the secret by registering a web-application.

My problem a different one: once I get the access_token it expires in one
hour, so I need the refresh_token to get a new one, but the last one is
provided just in the first time the user authenticates and authorizes my
app and I can't store it in a secure place, so I'm needing to know the
refresh_token each time the user authenticates (not just the access_token),
and I not need for it to change (as the param prompt=consent does).

Is there a way to get this behavior?