Hello!

I have an MCC account and now i want to let other people authorize
themself using OAUTH2. I have it working that i can generate a refreshtoken
using the Oauth builder and the adwords builder.

Now i cant get it to work, when someone authorizes themself, i can access
their campaigns or add them to my campaigns/

What i want to happen exactly:

User comes on website and clicks on the 'Join' button -> User gets
redirected to the google page to give access to us -> User gets redirected
to callback.php where a refreshtoken is being generated for this person ->
after that the refresh token has been generated user is sent to
'results.php' -> results.php will show every campaign/adgroup they have at
the moment

The first parts go right until going back to results.php, it keeps giving
errors like DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED  while its using the developers
token of the MCC account...

Because of this its not showing their campaigns to me

I hope that anyone can explain me the right workflow, as i am messing up
pretty bad right now.

Thanks for any help!

~Luc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d99a193e-1371-407c-b419-d6a8a5d69887%40googlegroups.com.