Hi,

Posting an issue concerning the latest version of the aw-reporting tool
here as well. Originally posted in the aw-reporting github issue
section.but maybe someone can help here as well since this is critical and
needs to be solved somehow before the next api sunset.

-------

We have been using your tool for years with the same settings without any
major issues. Updated the tool to the latest 2.3.0 now and experiencing
some serious performance issues with our largest reports.

We keep up-to-date detailed data of our keywords for 65 days resulting in a
total of 10+ milloin rows. Up to now that query has taken about 4 hours to
complete when refetching all the data after updating the tool. However now
after this update the report downloading slows down after a while and gets
jammed at around 1,5 million rows updating only a few hundred rows per
minute. At the beginning of the process the download speed is around 60 000
rows per minute.

Any ideas how we can solve this critical issue? I have tried restarting the
whole process from scratch now twice so that does not seem to work. Please
help!

Report properties
`KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT=ExternalCustomerId,Date,CampaignName,CpcBid,Cost,Clicks,Impressions,Conversions,Ctr,AverageCpm,AverageCpc,AveragePosition,AccountCurrencyCode,Id,QualityScore,KeywordMatchType,CriteriaDestinationUrl,AdGroupId,CampaignId,Status,IsNegative,FirstPageCpc,TopOfPageCpc,MaxCpc,Labels,Criteria,SearchImpressionShare`

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d4c6034d-8c1d-42c9-befb-338210f14754%40googlegroups.com.